Saturday, January 18, 2014

Keeping Up With the ?? Family

Recently, my little brother has been sick...and now...it has come to the stage where I am in bed, sick as well.  It's funny because my dad, whose been around my brother the most to take him to the doctors and pick him up from basketball (before his cold got worse) is perfectly fine.  On the other hand, I was barely around him, and only see him when I go downstairs to get some tea or food.

-sigh- I also have this huge pile of readings I need to do in order to catch up...but I'm barely going through my modules for one course, and my assignments are still staying there waiting.  Yes, I do go to school twice a week now (three hours in total), but I must say...two only courses might be the end of me... -sigh- let's hope things go well.

My procrastinating habits from before is sure easy to get back.  I am knee deep into my jdrama and anime obsession...despite my mind being all over the place.  I must say, rewatching things sure makes me happy...taking me back to the good ol' times.

No comments:

Post a Comment