Monday, October 21, 2013

is this my third quarter life crisis?

after a really good brunch (despite not talking as much), i feel sort of weird.  This entire week, I have been so on and off about everything...constantly having little bursts of breakdowns where I just cry and feel panicked.  I guess today is where I crack a bit more.  I was told by those who saw my today that I looked very pale and sickly today, very haggard.  I wonder what's happening...especially when yesterday (Saturday) was a day of rest and anime.

Anyways, I'm starting to feel sleeping...and I still have a paper due.  To be honest, I'm at that point of no return feeling where I just want to give up.  But in the end, I don't and end up producing a pile of junk to submit.

I just want to watch a movie and read some manga.
Going to be a long day tomorrow..where I get my econ midterm back and hand in a 10% assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment