Wednesday, October 23, 2013

chill week finally ish

despite the issues (with commuting and such), i had a really chill and unproductive day.  Got to see my precious, bought and white leather jacket (unexpectedly), and napped.

Surprisingly, I dusted my entire room (which I haven't for like...2 years? Don't judge) and I know its so much better if I keep it up since inhaling dusty air ain't so good.  Took out the trash and also...

I bought a new air freshener! 

So happy.  I legit stood in shoppers for 20 minute and tried to figure which scent or brand to get.  Candles, canned spray, or those plug-ins or infuser and such.  In the end, I got the Febreeze scent things that you leave on your table in the scent: Fresh Meadows.

My obsession with steamed milk and hazelnut flavoring is still ongoing...

No comments:

Post a Comment