Tuesday, March 26, 2013

back in my groove

Okay, I think I will start typing normally! Haha, today I ended up oversleeping my comp sci lecture and lab, so I spent the first part of my morning in bed...
Sadly, it wasn't all comfy and fluffy because for around 6-7 hours, I have been having this awful headache and nauseous feeling.

Ended up falling back to sleep while trying to read econ.

I did, however, watch Howl's Moving Castle and remember how in love I am with the master of all genius, Hayao Miyazaki, and my fascination with the Japanese culture just started building up. So right now, I am seriously considering just planning a trip and go for it.
Finding the right travel buddy is really hard.  I seem to find people who are interested, but never someone who is fully committed. -sigh-

Anyways,
I actually finished homework pretty early so I caught up with How I Met Your Mother and played around with my tamagachi from the app on my phone.
Oh yes, I finally got off my butt and started using my S3 after such a long time...having it sit in its new packaging for so long and hearing everyone around me tell me how I'm ridiculous...letting my new phone wait while using my old old Galaxy W.

Time to consider going to bed after eating some food and finishing up Gossip Girl.
Oh, did I mention how my team and I won third on our first Case Competition? That's right! I guess I will rave about that in my next blog...
...still feels surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment