Wednesday, March 13, 2013

3:30am and kimchi noodles

coming back from going to the washroom and entering a room that smells like nongshim's kimchi noodles...ahhh ~ the nostalgic feeling.
now, with some anime and my blue starry night light on the wall..
things would be perfect!

miss the hardcore anime watch,
the patterns my star light produces on the sky blue walls, next to the huge moon light.
i miss the kimchi smell lingering in my room as it was too "sketchy" to open my window at night to air it out.
who wouldn't miss the spacious room where i can roll around when i need a break and then continue my hard core anime watch?
the absolute silence that allows me to be in my own world...
opening up my closet to find a fuzzy jacket to feel cozy in.
the layers and layers of blankets stacked on top of each other to keep me cuddly.

and of course,
watching my two doors for lights, in case i'm being checked out.

i miss all that..

No comments:

Post a Comment