Wednesday, January 2, 2013

a new year :)

a little late, but it's a new year.
Happy New Year!


2012 hasn't really been the best year for me...lots of rough times, but i guess it's through these times i was also able to find/create some of the most unforgettable memories with people who truly care.

spent new years rushing home in a car with andy from pearl castle to get bubble tea...
all because of my craving.
ended up saying happy new year on skype in silence with one of my two long-time skype buddies.

stayed up till 6am and woke up at 430pm.
and up until now, i have only rebuilt my blanket fort,
eat dinner/brunch and watch chibi maruko-chan. i think it's an awesome new years :)

one more week of break for me and then it's back to school.

this term is going to be more difficult than the last...hope it treats me well.

blanket fort with chubchub

No comments:

Post a Comment