Saturday, December 29, 2012

boxing week?

boxing day has now been changed into boxing week and despite the fact that i was working on boxing day, i definitely did not miss out on the sales.
these last two days after boxing day...i ended up splurging $320 or so.
there goes my paycheque. of course, you can never forget the food that always seems to be more expensive every day.

after treating for red robin, i died.
then ate at the food court (which is probably as much as eating at a decent restaurant), my wallet died more.

-sigh- my shopaholic-ness i withheld just came bursting out.
this happens.
i don't normally shop...because of my laziness, but once i do...
a monster unleashes.

very tired and still need to resume my card making.
no time for anime catching up but i am watching 櫻桃小丸子 in cantonese :D

No comments:

Post a Comment