Monday, September 17, 2012

university starts

at the moment, i have been trying to balance university and work at the same time. went to work today and im up this late although i have class at 930 and need to bus at 820 ish, i am trying to rush my readings despite being so tired from work.

really enjoy my job and just talking to all these people! one of the customers today complimented on my baby-g watch and said it was unique since it was square shaped, very different...turns out, when he learned it was baby-g, he told me his friend was a watch designer! he actually designed for baby-g before!

anyways,
a quick update...
i will be getting my wisdom teeth (2 of them) removed this friday.  hopefully, all goes well despite the weird situation i am in.  decided to get sedation since im really freaking out.

ive also been quite emotional lately. i really have no idea. no, it's not the time of the month...it was just...every thing? i had a breakdown for a bit.  just really made me wonder what i want to do, what am i doing, and i don't know...i'm just sad to see every one move on..and seem like they know what they're doing. becoming doctors, studying international business, and going into emily carr.
what am i doing?

after reading reviews, talking to my sister and dad...decided to minor in business.

also,
i will really try and update my blog more often? haha. just to have a stress relieve, i suppose.  i really need that..
as for my social life, i realized i have closed myself up and kind of became a loner, sadly.  i enjoy my time alone, working, and just going home right after class.  not the best time...but really is great self reflecting time and way to think about everything...and just relax.  of course, since no one i know is in iat with me...or the only two people on the surrey campus with me is in different faculty with different time schedules...i am forced to speak to other people and make new friends to work as lab partners. i know for sure i am bound to make friends...but for now, i love my independence.

just miss andy, that's all. and you...

No comments:

Post a Comment