Monday, July 23, 2012

will it go by?

a day gone by,
will all the problems go away along with the time?

it is during these hard times when i realize my dad can be pretty wise.
yes, he trolls a lot and bs a lot
but it's the long talks we have outside in the garage as he smokes,
as i sit across from him
when i feel comfortable and feel like i'm learning...like we're bonding.

these hard time and problems are what will strengthen us,
he tells me.
make what i think is real actually real.

time for me to fight myself instead of relying.

time to get a job!

dad leaving on friday,
will miss him so much>
time to bond with society again.
time to get my game going.

time to start doing what i said i will set out to do.
first on the list? photography. -- kan&bol adventures :D

No comments:

Post a Comment