Friday, February 24, 2012

; a change is made.

today, i went through a change.


i think it was necessary and it had to be today, this week. been feeling a little down lately and things just keep going wrong with me, as a person.  i keep getting angry and annoyed at people and can't deal with the problems that need me to deal with, whether it is partially my problem or not.

without certain support from some people - i wouldn't be able to go through with this emotional train wreck. thank you for being there by my side physically, and thank you for being by with me mentally.

also, today was an amazing anniversary date. best dinner :)

1 comment:

  1. hahahha your transformation xD so cute

    i'm sure everyone understands you were going through rough waters (especially ib kids *_*) dont blame yourself too much they would be glad you are thankful of them

    ReplyDelete