Sunday, January 8, 2012

yes, i'm procrastinating...shush!

been at koerner library for 2 hours already! found the books i need and man, they are sure killing my shoulders!
as if my laptop wasn't killer enough.

still so overwhelmed by the amount of books the library has! man, if my future home will hold half of what koerner has, i would die happy.
ah~ which reminds me, my favorite scene in beauty and the beast was when belle was in the beast's library and was picking out books.

anyways, should really focus on my H.I., but i mean, this is joyce we're talking about here...should probably know i'm the master at procrastination.
although i wasn't entirely productive yesterday, i was able to catch up with an old friend x) ~ oh, how i love you! we need to skype more! - but i guess it's because we didn't talk for a long time that makes the few conversations we have special and meaningful.
now, we have so much to talk about and i get all giddy during the conversation.

anyways, i miss reading my manga. yes, i read some yesterday.

random, but i realized i'm not as scared when watching criminal minds...should i be even more scared now?

No comments:

Post a Comment