Thursday, January 12, 2012

been so long :O

Went to gym today!  First time in a while and I feel out of shape!  Thank gosh for the caffeine before I left the house...or I wouldn't have ran as hard as I did...
To be honest, I didn't plan to go, but since I didn't really have homework for tomorrow, I decided, why not?  Plus, I also have a second motivation, haha!

Anyways, after the two intense day and the not so intense day yesterday...my 13 hours of sleep actually made me more tired and so...I think I should moderately increase my sleep.  Also, I missed 2 meals yesterday thanks to the sleep so I was starving today!

Yes, I have been sooo hungry lately.  Still think it's my growth spurt.  Watch me grow!

My memory has been pretty bad lately, and so if I'm forgetting something, would be nice to remind me.  I guess I should go off to bed.  Maybe after a one shot, but yeah.  Still got TOK essay, Jap homework, History stuff and ummm...other many miscellaneous stuff.

Night, world! And sweet dreams.

4 comments:

  1. (8 forgot to stalk this for a while. anyway glad to see your trip to gym paid off (today comment@ lunch time LOOOL you looked so happy receiving the comment and narnar (dont tell her i called her that) was rolling her eyes. heheh.
    anyway
    somehow feels like the passion for gazerock slowly fading cuz not much is happening huh? since we're not in japan, cant join the tour atm. 8( and i wanna see the live performance for devil on my bed /coughcoughrukiandcanecough

    oh well kinda excited about boxer's rebellion. man it'll be sooooo cool to join the concert and feel part of the underground-ness.

    random quote, this made me laugh hahah so silly

    From Ameba Name: Nacchi-chan. “It’s about member’s signature images. Really, for some reason or another Kai-san and Reita-san’s signatures look like they belong to someone who eats quickly. When the other members are still eating, you’ll already going for desserts. There is that kind of image.”

    Ruki: Reita is kind of not like that.

    Uruha: But this guy is amazing. *points at Kai*

    Ruki: This guy is REALLY fast.

    Kai: Well, because I sort of just swallow it.*laughs*

    (You just swallow, without chewing..)

    Kai: Like.. when I realize it’s already gone. Well, I might not chew that much.

    LOOOL. :D hope eased some your stress.
    AND I WANNA GET MY HANDS ON THAT SHINY TOUR PAMPHLET I SHOWED YOU TODAY LOLOL so shiny.

    and i cant believe you wrote this b4 as signing off those letters we wrote on notepad through usb for songs

    -YOUR HYSTERICAL UNICORN-DELUSIONED FRIEND.
    ^well back to you 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (& yayay hammock, love that album -> track4 breathturn OMG it does to me exactly what the title says)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only listened to like...1st and Andalusia and then suddenly, it changed to beathturn without me realizing and i fell so in love with it, i had to pull out my nano and look at what it was.
    (don't normally do that)

    -sigh- makes me feel so at ease. i could do nothing and just listen to hammock all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D their music is like lying on a hammock and watching blue sky and no worries. time passes and doesnt passes.

    and [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PapxE1xTWM0&feature=fvwrel ] feels like i can watch this forever she's so beautiful the dance's so beautiful everything so simple but feels like i watched every aspect of life pass by

    ReplyDelete