Thursday, September 8, 2011

first day of school: definitely tired!

i really love my schedule to be honest.  although this year, i have only one spare, my schedule is very balanced. currently staying up to work on my map due friday.
VERY unlike me to work on homework that was assigned the same day...

that's how freaked out and intense i am! hopefully, this will keep up, haha.  thought ms keirn scares me, she's intensely hilarious.
definitely will get to like her some more, like how i like mr peters!

so tired! no lockers for grade 12. it's ridiculous! we're the ones who need them the most and they give it to those newbie grade 8s! this is madness!
i had to carry two heavy history textbooks, 3 novels, heavy pencil case, 2 notebooks, binder with 2 folders in it, 2 other folders, a lemon tea juice box, an extra cardigan, my handy bag (with eye dropper, tissue, lotion, etc.), my wallet, and my change back!
insanely heavy for a first day!

aside from that, i guess it's all good.  baked some cookies earlier as 'you-can-do-it-joyce!' cookies. yes, they are pillsburry dough boy instant cookies. every since i was younger, i was addicted to them. soft ones, not cooled down crunchy ones though...
i also got a chance to wash my big-sized dippo stuff animal since i spilled tea on it. :(
still drinking tea with my little traditional chinese teapot. definitely mentally preparing myself for tomorrow. thank gosh no bio tomorrow. i overslept for tok this morning! so ashamed.

so tired to...still haven't gone to work out! really need to train myself for cross country club and sun run! go-go-go!

No comments:

Post a Comment