Monday, September 5, 2011

back to school

Tomorrow, even if it's just an hour, is the first day of school! So tired and I really am not use to it.  Just got use to summer and now it's over!
Been skyping so much. Have Skype + Tinychat party xD Epic-ness!

Anyways, just came home from save on, but will be heading to Yaohan soon (so late)...
Going to buy ingredients so yeah..for egg tarts tomorrow! Making some for some people to try:
1. Jenn
2. Jkwok
3. Cheungcheung
4. Hankiee-chan
5. PYL
6. (Hoolio?)

Still uncertain about the amount...-sigh- I did mention it to a few people and never got a specific answer.  Anyways, hopefully, it will go successful today! Wish I can watch some movies.  Running out of time and I have been so caught of with a drama, Beauty Knows No Pain.  I'm watching it 'cause I already started and might as well finish it.

Anyhow...I hate how my 'watchlist' just suddenly increased even though summer is ending!  An online friend that suddenly gave me a list of things to watch and a few friends who suggested that Steins;Gate is super good. -sigh- Why is it that the first half of the summer seems boring and slow and the second half is so enjoyable and fast?

Good luck to everyone for going back to school! Hopefully, this year won't be so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment