Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer things left to do:

1. clean out my old folders (cheers to re-using)
2. clean my room as a sign for a new start
3. read that pile of books i have yet to touch
4. work on my ee
5. work on my world lit 1
6. start my world lit 2
7. prep for school (put school fees and everything in my bag)
8. decide on which old bag i will be re-using unless i find a new bag to buy (doubt it)
9. shop - for clothes, bags, shoes (?)
10. update my pc
11. read that book my dad gave me in the beginning of summer
12. finish reading the books i owe people
13. watch those movies i said i will watch (though i won't get through them all)
14. go to the movie theatre at least once
15. go swimming(?)
16. the beach!
17. see my beloved
18. make Spaghetti alla Carbonara
19. make egg tarts for people to try (then feel proud of myself for doing it HAHA)
20. rinse out my dad's teapot and use the new one he gave me
21. reread sevendays for the 10th time
22. find out who my homeroom teacher
23. start working in my artbook
24. find sportswear
25. figure out what i will keep doing and stop doing
26. clean my closet and take out what i will be donating (though i did that in the beginning of summer)
27. think about boat cruise, winter formal and prom dress
28. re-evaluate myself
29. think
30. go on the swings in the park
31. create/re-create playlists for my nano on itunes
32. constantly remind and convince myself that i will not be meeting an italian mafia boss with icy blue eyes, black hair, and a light tan because of his heritage next year :(

-cries- lots to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment