Saturday, July 16, 2011

back to the old habits...

Ever since I stopped my little routine for a while...I have gone back to the old habits. Eating instant noodles and lots of snacks while watching anime. Gosh I feel fat and unhealthy. Really disgusting. Plus, I ruined my sleeping order again...as you can see, this blog is posted around 2:00am.

I also haven't been feeling too well lately, appetite-wise. Still craving that burger I wanted for weeks!

Anyways, which reminds me...I need do actually start working on my Extended Essay, which I have no touched at all! -sigh- Nor have I shopped...haha.


I love his voice. A beautiful video.

2 comments:

  1. What are old habits if you don't return to them? :P Change in moderation! Change over time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, changing :D Started today again.
    :)

    ReplyDelete