Friday, June 10, 2011

ONE MORE GAME!!

One more game left!

Next game, the Stanley Cup will be in the building! <3

My heart was racing the entire last 3 minutes. I think I probably stopped breathing around the last 50 seconds.
Man, how I admire the announcers...they just...they just know how to get a girl's heart racing. HAHA!

Anywho, don't know how to express how excited I am!
Wow...I feel so proud to be a Stanley Cup baby! xP Haha~~

Aside from that, guess it's time to start my EE, huh? Nicole says she'll buy me bubble tea for celebration.
I hate how I feel like a bandwagoner...at times...especially when I don't know the opposing team. But after watching a few games, starting to get the names (of course) and the style of playing...but I just can't seem to recognize the faces!

Oh, I hear all the honking. Man, I love how NHL is uniting everyone together!!

Back to what I was saying...
I think this is really going to get
me to watch the regular seasons. The So family gotta have a hockey fan! LOl.

No comments:

Post a Comment