Friday, June 10, 2011

almost there!

about 26 minutes left till the game!
waiting so i'm reading some mangas. haha.

recently, i have been drowning myself into some shoujo mangas that my cousin left me with. she gave me an entire list of them! her favorites, haha. so i have plenty to last...hopefully.
anyways, congratz to her...she graduated from crofton a few days ago and will be heading to Ireland for uni!

also...almost summer! 3 school days left...which means 3 school days of exams.
My EE is due, bio exam, math exam, still need to talk my history quiz thing (printer malfunctioned today) and art project due tuesday.
Hating on tuesday...

overslept today, though it was a nice chilled day, the morning was a rush! -- anyways. i'm going all over the places.

dad coming back in a few days! looking forward to that. still need to talk to him on the phone so i can ask him about CDs, phone wire and battery, and some other issues.

GO CANUCKS GO!

--
guess what i will be watching this summer?

LOVE LOVE LOVE ~ so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment