Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nothing Lasts Forever, Including Parents, Money, Youth, Your Room, Dress Shirts, Me, You, and the Gintama Anime

Don't know if you can guess or not, but I have started watching Gintama again (the title of this blog, haha!). Dropped it a while ago because I didn't want to watch too many anime and it was becoming finals and deadlines week!

Totally died in today's provincial. Too many logs. I seriously suck at those. I probably failed it (whether it was easy to everyone else or not, I just suck at math...honestly) and I'm not even joking! -sigh- I will be happy if I just pass. Bye bye grade 12 math?
Calculus will be a fresh start for me!...please?

Anyways...THIS IS BLOG 600!! CHEERS -- I'm glad I kept this blogging up! I think I like blogging, obviously, and it just keeps me going. :)

So pumped for the summer. Need to find a summer job and need to get my L! Here's my recent obsession :

1 comment:

  1. Joyceeeeeeeee T-T".... Go on msn sometime laah おねがい!:X.. we needa talk lol X.x" and yeah Calculus would be a fresh start.. ^^"

    ReplyDelete