Monday, June 20, 2011

got no motivation

even though provincials tomorrow, i am still slacking. perhaps going to bed early might be a good idea...at least i will get some good night's rest, but no...instead, i am watching a movie.

though provincials are kind of 'no big deal' and is optional, i decided to take it with the intention of raising my incredibly, un-joyce-like mark up...even by just a little bit...though the mark will continue to be unbelievably low.

so grateful my dad (WHOSE BACK NOW! xD) isn't mad at me even though i'm getting such a shameful mark...
if he didn't give me support and comfort though i am so disappointed with myself, i would've gone mad, i swear. mad with depression?

so many things has happened these few days.


i give my condolences to you, if you're still reading. stay strong and talk to me whenever you need to, honestly.

--
my dad is back and it was father's day yesterday. i didn't do much though nicole made steak and attempted to make baked potatoes...i told my dad i was awesome though.
--

my fridge and cupboards are totally restocked and my tummy is full.

i have begun sleeping for great long hours, regaining the energy i have lost the past few months.

and now i'm planning what to do for the rest of the 2 months and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment