Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm passing and that's good enough!

I checked my transcript last night already and to be honest...my math and bio ain't the best mark I've got...
in fact, they're both the worst marks I've ever had in my entire life...

But now, I'm at this point where...as long as I'm passing, I'm already really happy and grateful.

Like, I don't think I can ask for any more...and even if I'm unhappy with it, what can I do? Only to try harder next year and do better than rage about something that's already printed on my transcript!

I am quite proud of my math though...
Towards the end of the term, worked hard and did practices, etc. and raised my mark. I mean, it's not good...but it's far better than what I was originally getting..

Anyways, enough about the grades.

Had my world lit meeting today! I think I will seriously be so depressed if I don't get Miller next year. D: He's awesome. Taught me a lot.
Gave me insightful feedback for my world lit...I mean, they're all valid. He's not just BS-ing. Sadly, he can't write on our world lit paper. The entire thing was verbal and I have to rely on my stupid memory to remember what he said...

I also got to see KW today! Felt so bad because after 29 hours of no sleep...I finally crashed and was half dead while we were talking. Fading in and out while drinking Milk Tea. HAHA! Slept from 6 till now. Wish I slept more, but Bio Enzyme Lab, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment