Tuesday, June 28, 2011

finally free!

Actually spent 30 hours on my 2 labs. Probably less that 30 hours (though I already subtracted my 6 hour nap) because I did take breaks and went out to go attend my world lit meeting.
Nonetheless, the main point is that I'm officially free! No more bio labs!

I should work on my EE and World Lit though, instead of procrastinating..and end up like how I did these last 2 days.

Totally crazy about mangas...on a marathon ish now!
If you don't know...normally, I read Shoujo mangas. Shoujo is aimed towards young teenage girls where the plot takes place during middle school or high school, about boyfriends and etc.

Recently, I have been SO into Josei mangas! Josei mangas are aimed towards women in general, with a more mature and developed plot. Takes place in university or after university. About true love more, I guess!
--so so so so high now, since I just finished another series.

Hope everyone is having an awesome summer! Message me if you guys want to talk or just to say Hi!



(c) Bubble Pop - Tugbug10
ummm...hate to burst your bubble! HAHA!

--
A short rant:
Somewhat confused, upset and annoyed with how 'you' can just claim we're best friends or close friends or whatever when 'you' don't consider my feelings. Only time 'you' contact me? To hang out. Thanks. And to top it off, my schedule is never taken into consideration...making me seem like I'm the one distancing...

Not that 'you' will read this because if 'you' never even bothered to find this site...

No comments:

Post a Comment