Saturday, June 4, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!

such a weird feeling, seeing my baby brother growing up! 14 already...-sigh-
makes things seem so far away..just a while ago, he was the lil' baby that listens to whatever i say (which i abuse, haha!) and in elementary, learning how to read and write.

now, he's already in high school grade 8. well, almost finished grade 8. anyways, it's a little depressing to see fast time has gone by...
i mean, when i gave him a big hug, i had to tip toe!

anyways, aside from my brother growing up another year, i also should keep up my game and start getting my work done!
totally behind schedule and final exams are coming up in two weeks.
same for my EE.

3-2 Canucks won! 2 more wins to go! Totally excited.
Still Hockey Tee hunting. I'm not yet devoted and convinced to spend $30 something to get a shirt from Jersey City, especially since I don't like the color of it, but yeah...unless i want an XXL for $27. I shall keep thinking about it...

1 comment:

  1. jack is fourteen already!? no f'ing way! I remember him as practically a baby :P time flies!

    ReplyDelete