Tuesday, May 31, 2011

trying to sort it all out

okay, i have decided i really need to decide what's going on in my head..heart..head? head-heart :)

going to kind of 'go-with-the-flow' haha. let things be the way they are...with borders of course. no crossing the limits. don't go overboard so everyone is all good.
nothing weird will happen.
i'm happy and satisfied.
and when i start moaning, whining, and complaining on this blog...probably means i failed because i cross the limits myself. -- when that time comes...please comment under that blog entry and say: "I TOLD YOU SO!" or "HAH!" ...something along the lines of that.

and guess what? i have new jrock song to listen to non-stop now. thanks (im not sure if you still follow my blog or not)


1 comment:

  1. I hope you will soon feel at place wherever you're drifting to :P

    and yay for back-on!
    :D
    i love their song
    Discovery.

    ReplyDelete