Monday, May 30, 2011

haven't decided

Last night, I watched Inglorious Basterds and I still haven't decided whether it should be one of my favorite film...

I would've blogged about it while I was in the heat of the moment, except that it was too late and I wanted to get in my bed.

First of all, I would like to mention that at few points of the movie, I felt this rush of excitement even though I knew it was coming or whatsoever. Christopher Waltz acting was brilliant! He made me want to punch him in the face! I am not surprised he won and was nominated for so many awards including the Academy Awards, the Oscar, Saturn, etc. etc.

Personally, I like the end end...but I did not like the end. I think if you watch it, you'll probably kind of understand what I'm saying. It was somewhat anti-climatic for me. :\
Some of the 'ends' are expected, but I guess the brilliance that built up throughout the movie encouraged me to anticipate for more...a much more exciting ending that would make me scream out in my heart.

Anyways, I would like to warn those who have not seen it that it is actually quite bloody and gory. It was disturbing a points and creepy...some of the ideas...which causes you to have goosebumps.
Let's just say...don't eat while you're watching this...
I did not expect such...somewhat graphic scenes...and it did turn my stomach over a few times since I couldn't wrap my head around the ideas so late at night...

I recommend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment