Tuesday, April 12, 2011

lately,,,

during my naps and sleeps, i have been having very weird fantasy dreams.
well, not exactly fantasy since last night was somewhat horror? just a terribly creepy atmosphere arose at a certain 'scene' and freaked me out to the point where i woke up because the after effect was so realistic. woke up when i was sitting in the corner, crying, and listening to music...o-o''

as for my nap earlier, it was realistic up to the point where i left richmond centre with someone and the rest seemed like something from Miyazaki's Spirited Away...like, the spirits and the bath houses, etc.. It was cool, yet heart racing for some reason since something was chasing after 'us' and we were running out of time.

the night before yesterday, i did have this weird-ish dream that was suppose to comfort my depression for the global ed interview...

i think these 3 dreams were all romance-tied. just had to point that out.
think it's probably do to my excessive shoujo manga reading...har har

i blog way too much.

2 comments:

  1. haha I tend to have dreams where it's in a creaky wooden house, and a lot of my friends and family are outside dressed like in the Victorian era and they're having a garden tea party O__O, and I go inside to go to the washroom or something, and then when I try to go back out there's someone following me in a black cape and I can never see them, I always just see the corner of their black coat/cape or their black pant leg or something while I panic and try to get away while being really quiet. Sometimes, rarely, I get back out through a window (without glass) or something. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so scary. D:
    like...it's scary not because the person is hideous or holding a knife...it's just the action, in this case...the following, is creepy.

    i hate dreams like that actually. -sigh- for me, it lingers a bit after i wake up and i still feel scared when i walk to the washroom to brush my teeth...keep staring at the mirror behind me D:

    ReplyDelete