Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chestersee

Please go check out his new music video! I love Chester's voice and he is just too under rated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG-ut2F2rTY&feature=feedu

Funny and attractive <3 Haha~ what a girl wants ;D

--
should be doing Japanese, but too distracted by Youtube.
Got so much more videos to share, but i guess I will do that tomorrow.

Been through so much today!
Just had to say that.
Had such a moody and upset day from morning Bio till lunch. When I got to the middle of English, I felt much better.
Just needed a break.

A little tired of people putting me down directly and indirectly whether it's intentional or not. Not just through words, but actions and tone...etc.. -sigh-

anyways,
also...other things have been on my mind for a while...every minute, i'm constantly annoyed by something so yeah...i hate this. or so i say with a smile- ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment