Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Canucks owned tonight!

As you may or may not know, I don't follow hockey (I learn who win or lose from facebook statuses...haha) nor am I really interested.

Today, while waiting for the TV to resume to the special Glee episode based on Lady GaGa's 'Born To Be', my sister and I decided to check out how the game is going on. It was my first time 'watching watching' a game and following it till the very end.
I got in some stupid dispute with my sister and resumed the viewing on my laptop. Live streaming!
I was actually feeling very intense and my hands were sweating.

It's amazing. I think I'm actually hooked. I was hugging my Dippo the whole time and when Burrows made that winning shot that broke the 'trend', I froze and didn't know what was going on for a moment. I screamed and ran downstairs to scream at my sister that we won and etc..

This is one of the most amazing game! Although I have seen Crosby's amazing goal for the Winter Olympics and the reaction still makes my heart pound this very day (was watching it earlier), this game is spectacular!
I actually watched more than just the end. First game I have ever watched. Had the intensity, the climax, the everything! Especially the happy ending! I can't believe how happy I was that I jumped down a few flights and killed my feet!
Especially since this is the game that defeated the 'trend' and destroyed the Black Hawks.

Guess whose going to be following hockey as a Canucks fan? Someone whose name starts with a 'J'. ;D

(Could hear all the honking, screaming, cheering, and got a bubble tea to celebrate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment