Thursday, March 10, 2011

depression. depressed. so depressed.

worst reportcard in my entire life, no exaggeration. i mean, i had horrible marks, but this is the worst reportcard. i will make sure this IS the worst reportcard in my life though -attempt to think on the positive side-

i expected this, yet i was still washed in a wave of depression...
i mean, who wouldn't? i've got to admit...i did try my best to try hard. not trying to make excuses, but my attention-span is way too short. i can't focus and kept distracting myself. when i turn off the computer, i would doodle on the paper, feel sleepy, get food or something.

this term (3), i will try and change. i still haven't watched a single episode of an anime, but i have read chapters of manga...which isn't exactly helping.
i'm trying to study more.

time to try my best to try my best.
not saying i haven't...because i'm not those geniuses who can just pull it off without studying.
i wish, i wish. i mean...if i had photographic memory, wouldn't that be easy? D8

(i can remember details for certain things very clearly though...certain scenes of things i've seen personally...it's hard to explain).

i'm glad at i managed to keep up my A for English (my favorite subject) or i would really be devastated...no kidding.
(and for art)

--
if grades reflected our intelligence, i would be the world's most stupidest kid...
i might be exaggerating...but to be honest, for someone who has internet as a resource and an older sibling...an awesome dad and super smart cousins to ask for help...pretty stupid

...not that i really ask them for help since im lazy.

anyways...

time for me to eat that dish of oranges my mom brought up.

hope everyone is happy with their reportcard, if not:
remember..the IB system does not care AT ALL about your reportcard...so you actually have 2 years to accumulate that 'trust' and show your teachers how hard you can work so they would predict you a high predicted.
and 2 years to prep for that one month of test. << which is what counts overall.

one reportcard does not affect your entire career.

No comments:

Post a Comment