Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So much to do!

I'm so tired today. Had to rush over to the bus stop during lunch and go home. I got off a bit too early and ended up getting a bit lost and had to walk home carrying my math textbook and biozone. Totally died when I came home. I had a little snack and was watching probably 15 minute TV before falling asleep on the couch. -sigh-

I have so much to do! Technically, it's not homework because I actually have no homework! Just that in the morning, I have a Bio quiz, then a math quiz (have absolutely no idea what we're learning so I have to look over everything). During my spare, 1-3, I will be going to aberdeen with kwan and JK...then come back to take the Math test. Then it's lunch and I have to go see Ms. Ho for my homework as well as find time to visit the library (I might just do it after school).

When I say it out, it's actually not THAT bad, but like...I have a feeling I will be forgetting (I have been forgetting things too much!). I also need to get my sketchbook today, but once again...I forgot. -sigh-

My dad left today. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment