Tuesday, November 30, 2010

mixed feelings

I have no idea how to feel about this week. The TOK class yesterday was actually quite fun while the bio this morning was totally boring. I absolutely despise bio because...I'm not learning. I feel like work is just being dumped on me. Feels more like self study rather than learning and getting help from the teacher, the IB teacher.

ART TRIP THIS WEEK!
But test day on Thursday. (Bio microscope quiz, math quiz, then math test. I have no idea what we're doing for English though.)

My dad is also leaving tomorrow. -sigh- No idea how to feel.

For the whole entire day, I keep feeling like I have something to do, but I keep forgetting.
Feels like I need to do something tomorrow, but I can't get a hold of what it is. That's the same for Thursday as well. Gah, I'm like...dying. Memory damage. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment