Friday, November 26, 2010

When one problem goes away, another appears.

I've been trying to get my form signed by teachers so I can enjoy my early winter break...it's been going well until yesterday, Mr. Peters said that I will be missing my final!
He just wouldn't let me take my final a few days earlier...
It must be on either the Tuesday or Thursday of the last week of school. Grrr...Even if I wanted to, I can't change my flight! When I was booking my ticket a week ago, everything was practically already full! I doubt now, there would be even a spot left. Plus, I'm going early with my brother, I will be taking care of him throughout the flight. -sigh-

Neither am I allowed to take the test late.

This sucks.
Zero or No break?

(Not exaggerating when I say no break. I know there are people who are having their flight ON xmas day because it's cheaper. Of course, unless I go there for only a week...there will be flights. That just defeats the purpose of going extra early...and I doubt my dad wants me there only a week. Waste of money, and I will be having a horrible jetlagging time.)

Someone comforted me by telling me...it's only the first year and only one term. I do hope that it really didn't matter...unless things work out. Time to call the travel agency and check. -sigh- Cross my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment