Monday, October 11, 2010

two two

Watched 2 movies today!

Cirque du Freak: Vampire's Assistant and The Expendables. I watched The Expendables with my dad. Now I know why it's rated...I think probably R? A lot of swearing and quite bloody. I guess it didn't really matter much to me since I have been exposed to quite a lot of violent things when I was younger, but I do hope kids younger than I am did not watch that.

I did not think The Expendables was amazing, story-wise, but as for the action...it was WICKED!! Well, you basically watch for the action, I love the weapons and of course, the Hollywood explosions. Some parts are definitely fake and stuff...very unlikely, but yeah. Quite a nice flick to watch with my dad, haha. We were laughing at how stupid the dude was...

Anyways, as for Vampire's Assistant, parts of it was okay, some parts were cheesey. At point, the acting was very amateur and cheesey. I love Ken Watanabe, one of the reason why I wanted to watch. Plus, the guy from Zathura was in it. I love some of the 'freaks' in the movie. xP
Back to Ken Watanabe, the movies he's in (that I have seen) is amazing. The Last Samurai was the first I have seen of his, along with Tom Cruise, and it was so touching. I watched it twice on the airplane (Cathay) and cried both times...well, 2 and 1/2 times since I had to get off the plane. People probably think I was retarted since it was about dinner time and I was crying.

Ken Watanabe is also in Inception, as the old man from the beginning, and the Japanese company guy who wants the idea 'planted' in the brain. Another popular one he's in (that I have been wanting to see) is Letters From Iwo Jima and also Memoirs of a Geisha. His more notable roles are often the emotional and tragic ones.

Anyhow, I didn't do homework -sigh- I should really start my art project...well, work on it more. So much work, so little time...more like, I have been wasting time. Did nothing, but non-stop eating. Gah, going to be fat soon!

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment