Sunday, October 10, 2010

22

What makes you different from everyone else

Hmmm...I think I'm different because I'm a crazy anime watching freak and a complaining blogger at the same time. Currently, in our generation, I'm one of the 'different' people who don't care about grades at all. Like honestly, I really don't care about whether I'm getting 99% or 66% as long as I get by and my parents are happy...ish. Still trying my hardest to find a way around school and watch anime while getting by with life while others are struggling to get into good universities and become doctors, lawyers or whatever...heads of the world. I prefer ummm...having 'fun' and not breaking my back. :D

I'm so proud of myself.. :')

I contradict myself so much. D: That makes me different too...? Well, I know many people contradicts themselves too, but yeah...don't really know how to explain it. Anyways, I'm different ish...because I'm a bunch of weird things combined into me.

One day, I will be able to explain this properly, but for now...stick to whatever makes sense up there ^.

--
Cheesecake later tonight :)
Cole is craving for it since last night. Haha. If anyone decides to take a break from IB and go eat cheesecake with me, call me up :D

I love how the IB victims are uniting together because of their pain and suffers. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment