Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nina l'Elixir

(I haven't been perfume stalking and I know this has been released a month ago but...) Oh my gosh! This commercial is absolutely adorable~ I love it! Very Alice in Wonderland-ish. So fairytail. The snow globe from the beginning reminds me of Snow White? I have no idea why. Also kind of like Little Mermaid? When Ursala watches Ariel. The waking up is like Sleeping Beauty. The forest part is like Snow White and Alice in Wonderland (with the picture frames). I could go on and on, pointing out the cute stuff (the apples and presents!), but yeah. Ah, I have to mention how I love her cute dress! The overall look is so Rapunzel-like. Love her hair and just the color scheme of this advertisement. Pink, gray-ish, red, white, I would describe it as a little dull since the red of the apple is the most vibrant color. Anyways, her overall look I like-like!

Such a cheery and uplifting song. Apple Tree :D

2 comments:

  1. OMG SUCH AN ADORABLE AD XD
    it makes me almost want to go search for the perfume... very successful advertising

    ReplyDelete