Friday, October 15, 2010

5 hours 2 dead

Yesterday and today, I have been powering on 5 hours of sleep. Totally didn't work. During the lunch orientation, my words, I think, were meshing together and I practically ran into a book stand. That was very uncool and yeah, bad example for the new monitors.

So hardcore and tired the last 2 days. Wednesday night, I was doing some work for my dad so then I had to push my math studying later. I am so dying in math and not too sure with the graphic calculator so my sister was teacher me. She was yelling at me about how stupid I am and I was yelling at her to teach me and stop calling me stupid and then basically, we went nowhere. Plus, there were certain parts of chapter 4 I wasn't certain with and so I had to relearn everything on my own...which I'm really slow at. Ended up sleeping around 1am since I was also doing something else and had to do some practice questions, to make sure I understand the stuff, late.

Yesterday, I was working of stuff for my dad again, but it was really quick yesterday. Then I quickly finished my history questions, which didn't work out since I was being distracted and was on the phone while reading manga. Hey, I really couldn't resist. Naruto, Reborn AND One Piece came out!! The ultimate combo! I must be a saint to not read yesterday's update. Anyways, the questions were really quick and easy. I spent about 6pm - 9pm working on my art project. I finished around 9pm and was planning to go to bed, but I felt something was missing in my art and was thinking about it for hours. I think it was around 10:30pm ish, I finally got some ideas and ended up sketching bits and pieces of it to see if it's good enough to be fine-lined, which took about an hour or so.

I got my final, 'perfect' idea...I finished it around 12:30 and took about an half an hour or so to clean up and prepare for bed. -sigh-
So tired. Kept feeling like falling asleep throughout classes. Like yesterday during Bio and during the Math test. I was so awake for English though since I love English classes. Today, I was sleepy during ToK, Japanese, Art and History. Basically, my whole day. Art was amazing though, everyone is so good! I feel like mine was not even worthy of being presented nor compared to the others. -sigh-

Anyways, should catch up on my 30-day challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment