Thursday, September 30, 2010

so weird

Right now, it still feels so weird being a grade 11. Just a while ago, I was just a grade 7, loving school and everything. Now, I'm dreading school, dying of a cold but still refusing to stay home and sleep because missing a test will mess up my life.

After ToK, I continued to reflect on the first month of IB. I'm still amazed that a month has passed and after a few more, we would be gr 12...then we all would be graduating! Isn't that weird? Like, I still can't settle on the fact that I'm a grade 11 and already, next year, we would be graduating and in about 2 years...we wouldn't be high school students. We would be university students!

Everyday, I have to remind myself that I'm already in grade 11 because to me, I just think I'm a grade 9 or 10, just going to my classes with a bunch of new transfer students. If it weren't for the overload of younger grades students, I wouldn't be able to think that I'm grade 11. (Yay for the shorter grade 8s and 9s for making me feel less short, no offense).

Anyways, so far, for me...IB is quite chilled. I haven't had TONS of homework that would cause me to stay up late late. In fact, ToK and Bio has gotten me to sleep earlier than before. -cheers-

Still, I know IB. I'm still waiting for that moment where I would be bombarded with homework. Still waiting for that hit in the face and I will cry like crazy, dying in stress. Waiting, waiting.


Head hurts...

No comments:

Post a Comment