Monday, September 20, 2010

02

The meaning behind your Tumblr name.

Ummmm...I don't have a Tumblr, so my blog name, Enfinitia, shall make up for it! Don't know why the font is this tiny o-o... OH! The font is Arial. Let me change it...So yeah, now it's Verdana, no idea if it made any differences.
Oh my gosh, I have 6 msn conversations flashes at me....

Anyways, took my 20 minutes, haha.


So, Enfinitia is actually the name of an imaginary floating land from one of my fictional stories. Inspired by Castle In The Sky by Hayao Miyazaki. There is no meaning to Enfinitia actually, I'll probably make one up one day. The story is horrible and terribly written so I will rewrite that one day as well.
As for my user, pocky_meji. It's my Crunchyroll account. I was obsessed with Pocky back in grade 7, still am, and the brand, Meiji. The Japanese candy brand. I didn't realize I misspelled it and wrote meji so there you go, pocky_meji.

No comments:

Post a Comment