Sunday, August 1, 2010

room makeover

I need a room makeover... :(

Doubt I'll get one though since I don't think I can part with my homey, artistic room. xD I feel so special with the baby blue room...the ONLY baby blue room in the house, aside from the purple theatre/game room, my room is the only colored one.

I think my next room, I will make everything white. Not exactly the most original idea, but I think it would make me really happy. What I would REALLY want to do is have a pure white room with white furnitures and everything...and if I could, I would splat paint on the wall :P Some kind of abstract thing.

I would want a Mark Tobey thing on my wall, but I think having a full wall covered in Mark Tobey styled work...will make me go insane and bend twistedly. o-o'' Yeah~ :S

--
so obsessed with this...no idea why. xD
(sound so chilled<3)

No comments:

Post a Comment