Friday, August 13, 2010

METEOR SHOWER // weird order

Just had a weird dinner. o-o'' Had bacon and egg for dinner, haha! And this morning, since I woke up late (I'M SO SORRY T ^ T), I ended up eating shredded pork chow mein for brunch. :P Well, had bubble tea first before that. Anyways, yeah.
Was suppose to have ramen, but stupid store was so full. D:

I tend to eat cereal (when there's no snack) as a midnight snack o-o'' Hmmmmm...

Anyways, I should really stop slacking and get to my tutor homework before the last week comes around the corner and I'm doomed. -sigh- Have to write 3 poetry analysis...D: I seriously am not in the mood to write...
Not that there's anything else to do anyways. D:

--
YESTERDAY! WENT TO WATCH THE METEOR SHOWER<33!!

Went out around 12am and bought a drink, then drove to Gary Point to watch the Meteor shower. Supposedly, it was the brightest shower...and it only comes once every 300 years. Sadly, Gary Point wasn't dark enough...have to go somewhere like Cyprus or Whistler to see it. -sigh- Either way, it was gorgeous!
Not really like a shower, more like...a lot of shooting stars. There was actually quite a lot of random groups of people. Was somewhat dangerous since you can't really see where you're going. Next time, I'm totally bringing a blanket and a flashlight! Haha.

--
Just have to note how boring I am with Pretty Little Liars now. The acting sucks...and it's kind of messed up. I read the plot on Wiki. -sigh- Nothing to watch. Maybe I should start Degrassi? Anyways, Gossip Girl, when will you be back? D: GLEE!!~~~~~~~~ D:

No comments:

Post a Comment