Thursday, August 12, 2010

the last song

Okay, I just finished watching The Last Song...more like, I watched the first half and skimmed through the rest. The movie sucked. It was awful, especially after reading the book. I didn't want to watch the 'sad' part because I knew it wouldn't be as good as what happened in the book. =='''

The acting was at times, horrible, and the rest was just plain mediocre. This whole movie just defeated the main part of the story...I didn't feel the strong music passion Ronnie, the main character, supposedly had in the book. Things just happened like that. In the beginning, Miley Cyrus was just plain flirting...I can't tell whether she's actually disgusted by the arrogance or she was pretending.

Instead of focusing on the struggle with music and her father Ronnie suppose to had, practically..the whole hour and half was on what Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth did on their dates and how wonderful and sweet of a boyfriend he is. Scratch that, they didn't even show how sweet he is...most of the screen time was just them kissing. Some rain or some scenary, then more kissing. A few dialogue, more kissing. This sucked. I just wasted my time.

They cut out so many of the scenes, they rushed really sad and strong parts of the book. They redid some of the stuff. Sucked like crazy. I am so not impressed. Miley played the piano so fast...just like that. She stopped getting mad so easily...and she played piano so quickly...like, there was no struggle! Ruined everything...EVERYTHING!!

This whole movie was just to show off how hawt Liam Hemsworth is...how s*xy Miley suppose to be and all that. She practically changed her outfit like....10 times or so. Most of the screening shows her wet...they starts fooling around, she's wet and then has to change. Are they trying to send everyone a message that Miley is hawt when she has wet hair clad in wet clothes? And then Liam will kill Miley, for the oh...I don't know...the 10th billion time? Wow. ==''

I totally DON'T recommend this movie. I tried my best accepting Miley Cyrus and wanted to give her acting a shot, but nope. Didn't work. She sucks. Seriously sucked.

The only part I probably liked was the Dad and the little brother. The dad was funny and the younger brother was cute and that's about it. The guy who played Marcus sucked and was like a total loser. They rewrote the whole Blaze and Marcus scene and cut off most of Blaze's role just to let Miley kiss Liam longer. BS! Grrrr....I'm so angry. They ruined a perfectly well written book with this horrible movie!

Go watch The Notebook if you want something sweet and romantic. (my reaction is so strong it's because I spilled a lot of tears for the book)

If you like Maroon5's She Will Be Loved, please do not watch...Miley just ruined the song for me. Great. Still a mystery why she's a singer with her whiny voice. Man, throw me a mic and I can even sing better than her! ... and my sing...is not pretty. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment