Wednesday, July 21, 2010

failing & bored

I am so boooooored!

11 more classes to go and FREEDOM!

Honestly, I'm failing...like no kidding. Yet, surprisingly, I don't care. As long as I get the credits, I'm not even gonna bother with the whole 'OH MY GOSH! ASIAN FAIL! MUST GET 100%' deal. I already feel like I'm ruining my summer...why should I go bother with intense, hardcore studying?
Feels like I'm falling asleep in class. Emma does her math, some dude is sleeping while me and Bowen was folding origami today. Be proud Ian, I made an awesome tiny miniscule crane :D

Anyways, I'm just so bored.

This sucks. The fact that I'm doing so bad...and not understanding a single thing my teacher is saying makes it even worse. He makes things look so easy, but sometimes...he just goes on and on...never does it occur to him that he might be going too fast and there are parts we don't get. -sigh-...

maybe I should try?

I haven't been doing homework at all...nor any class work or any studying. Perhaps that's also one of the problems and when I say I do nothing at all...I do mean I'm doing nothing at all. Not trying to exaggerate or show off, but seriously...it's boring plus, homework mark doesn't count anyways. =S Who can work under such boring situation? >w<

Yesh, I'm making excuses.

Anyways, time to resume to my stalking of the wonderful and awesome Gazette~~

[now I'm into centering :D]

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the crane! :) The day I come upon two small tweezers I'm going to try and make a TINY crane (if only there were an anti-shift to make things tiny). Anways..

    I was failing for the majority of the first unit, but now I'm back on track. What sucks is that you need everything you learned before to continue.

    Which unit are you doing/What're you currently learning in your class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...learning about Energy and stuff.
    I have no idea.
    LOL.
    So lost...not that I care. I'M PASSING : D yay! And I'm happy with that. It's cooler that way...then killing my life with intense hard core studying to ace some random course in summer school that doesnt really matter as long as you get the credits. yupyup :P

    I will one day show you my ultimate tiny crane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, we're doing momentum and energy, too. I spent the first week of physics doing tonnes of homework, but then realized the teacher never collects. Now I'm just slacking off most of the time :P

    Can't wait for the course to end ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...i did for the first 2 class..and i did today because I'm confused and lost. So lost. Yupyup, now I kind of get it again > : D Yay me! 20 minutes on one question = figuring out the whole chapter. ROFL. Weird.

    yupyup~ 10 more classes left and FREEDOM~~!!
    Are you taking next year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might take another course next year, depending on how grade 11 goes. Summer school isn't that bad, physics is just so boring!

    I thought taking online physics would have been a bad idea because these types of concepts and ideas are best learnt visually, but all we do in class is tests, quizzes, and work we're going to finish at home. Having someone explain doesn't help much when the overhead is unfocussed, with a near inkless pen too >:(

    Oh well.
    It's a lot more.. fun when 30 other kids suffer with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...i might too~~ depends. Hopefully not though. xD Need a break~~ like seriously...especially if next year is IB.

    lol...you're evil. > : D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally don't believe all that stuff people say about IB. Stories you hear about people up at 3AM doing their chem-lab only end up that way because they went home, toke a nap, ate dinner, and then went on MSN before starting homework. d: (I've actually asked a lot of people about this, that's how it works)

    I changed my habit, you can change your habit. Besides.. isn't the quiet one always the evil mastermind? ;)

    ReplyDelete