Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dirty Dancing

Okay, Dirty Dancing 2 is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING<3
I love it SO much. One of my favorite movies now. I will try and find time to watch number 1, of course, since originals are always the best. I really need to overcome the fact that it was film from back in the days. The bad quality bugs me...

Anyways, please do read the 2 entries below because they are wicked awesome, not to compliment myself, haha.

Oh my gawsh...I still can't get over Dirty Dancing 2. Gahhhh~~ -screams- SO GOOD!<3
Diego Luna, my love, you have the most s*xiest hips ever. <3 If it's with him, I will definitely dance again. The chemistry in the movie~ so strong (of course, there are other movies with strong chemistry), but yeah. I love the Cuban music in there, of course.

DIEGO<333

No comments:

Post a Comment