Saturday, June 19, 2010

watching and watched

I just finished When In Rome and to be honest, I am disappointed. I actually don't like it much. At points, I find the lines corny and the acting as well. It was a nice film to kill off time, but I don't find it worth watching. Definitely not a must watch, not to be harsh, but yeah.

The main actress just seems to annoy the heck out of me for some reason. =S The model was pure scary and gross and the magic dude is blah.
I thought the film would be hilarious, but the trailer showed all the funny parts so it was pretty much...boring and dull. disappointed..

anyways, I have been watching gLee xD muahahahahahaa~ and I have to say, I do love iT~!

--
Realized my best guyfriend is quite...girly-ish seeming. xD But he's awesome~~at times adorable. Muahahaha~ we're like...anime buddies. o-o'' I was so shocked to learn he watched 5 cm per second (kero recommendation) and yeah~~ xP He also watched girl leapt through time and some other stuff I watched. We can fangirl together! Plus~ he's just so nice and sweet :P
not to mention..a Gazette fan-ish. :D
nora-chan<33~~ xDD

anyways~ time for me to kill more time~! hahaz. ><''

1 comment:

  1. yeah I hate those commercials that show off all the best parts...ahem like THE GOLDEN COMPASS...T_T I totally wanted to scream at Chris Weitz to give me my money back after I saw that one.

    ReplyDelete