Wednesday, June 2, 2010

new discovery...

Recently, aside from One Piece-ing, my sister has got me into this new drama. xD TVB drama that's airing in Hong Kong at the moment as well. It's called: The mysteries of Love (談情說案). Basically, it's somewhat like Forensic Heroes, but of course...not as intense or creepy. Not very techy and as you know...Forensic Heroes isn't as techy as CSI so yeah. xP Still, this drama is awesome! Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung are the main characters along with Kenneth Ma and Bernice Liu. =)

I wonder if any of you guys know Bernice...she's from Canada! She won Miss Vancouver Pagent in 2000. xP I remember meeting her when I was younger and she was SUPER SUPER nice, which is why I really like her. So happy that she's becoming so successful. =P

Anyways.
In this drama, Raymond is just so perfect! The ideal guy xD.
1. He's a gentlemen
2. He's so logical and the whole smart science-loving part of him is so cool!
3. He's so nice
4. He's wealthy
5. Dresses awesomely and is quite okay looking xD
6. He went to Europe to study Science (majors physics)
Even though I don't love physics, he's so cool~! Solving crime using science.

Yupyup, I'm so in love with his character. Though the name is weird...Kingsley King. xD

And the wonderful theme song by Raymond...I don't like Tavia's hair in this one...==''' She's gorgeous, but this hair just doesn't suit her. Nor does this MV do any good to Raymond =3='' Much better in the drama. Haha:



Ed Westwick is forever my ideal guy, of course...ish. xD Who wouldn't love him?
Oh my gawsh...I think I'm obsessed with him. And of course, I'm one of those millions of fangirls who just love his famous: "I'm Chuck Bass" line and fall even more hopelessly in love with him.


(This is to be the usher for Yale...at a mixer party. Allows you to socialize with the I.V league representatives...Dan was trying out for Dartmouth, so was Nate)


Leighton Meester is just gorgeous. o-o Jealous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment