Tuesday, June 15, 2010

grade 10

shockingly, grade 10 is ending. this year went by so fast and this year, i also met so many people...more like, got to know a lot of people better.

Patty is one of the sweetest and more awesomest and cutest person I have ever met. xP She's so nice and always easy to talk with. Though she doesn't go all crazy about anime like me, we're still able to talk with each other a lot about I don't know. haha. Every year, I always look forward to receiving her birthday cards that are hand-made and SUPER cute. Anyways, if Patty, you ever read this, I hope you have an awesome trip during the summer while I hunt for present. :D

Melo~melo. Melody, I'm always so tempted to call you that -looks around ><- But yeah, I end up saying Melody just incase it's weird. =P Hehe. You're so awesome! You're so unique and smart and cool! TO THE MAX! I realized this year how much we have in common-ish. Well, the movie interest, book interest and etc.. Plus, you got me into blogging and I love your blog. You're just such a special and awesome person =D Don't change, that's for sure^^. -sigh- you're so cool ><'' I don't want to seem weird fangirling o-o''' So I'll stop...[don't think I'm weird D:]

Iann~~ Haha, this year I got to know you better. You're so cool, definitely. You're pratically a pro crane-folder I'll never ever be able to be in this life time. xP Plus, you're always the pocky provider! You're such a nice person :P Quiet, but very very very smart and clever. Your poems are amazing and the macaroni border! Not to mention, your blog :D So awesome~ Let's suffer summer school in the summer - haha!

KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO. I LOVEE YOUUU SO MUCH!! I will definitely try and see you during the summer because you're wonderful and awesome. =P Just because you're Kero ^^ Enough said :)

Kitty~ So awesome getting to know Kitty more~ Our vmac (vendingmachine) moments, shizu-chan and iza-chan stuff. NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG moments and she's always the one who watches everything I suggest...more like, have seen them, and tells me all the cool animes! I love her soul eater, dgrayman, everything practically. Major number 1 anime buddy @ school. :P Muahahahahahaaha! I love you :D

Emma-san...who dresses so cooly and awesomely. Probably has the coolest style in our whole school, dresses better than most of guys at our school. Emma is like another older sister to me :P Spoiling me ><''' Library monitor buddy! Not to mention, the crazy Dino lover and my KWMS Usui fanbuddy :P Emma-san ~
爱!

--
I feel like I'm going to move or something o-o LOL! Of course, there are many other awesome awesome people =P
Yeah...i feel like I'm about to die or something.
...

Well, anyways, I won't be going to school tomorrow ><'' So have a nice summer :D Won't be signing yearbooks this year I guess. I finally decided this afterschool...I might change my mind tomorrow, but I really don't have a purpose to go tomorrow...didn't buy yearbook and I doubt my 'hags' will make much of a difference.

If you want a long and awesome comment though, I can write a wonderful comment during summer school or when I meet up with people. ^^ Anyhow, I will continue to blog, of course...since it's probably the only thing to ease my boredom.

Night.
[being Simon://
Russian sushi?
Oishii!!
Uumaii~]

No comments:

Post a Comment