Thursday, June 17, 2010

the feeling of belonging

I finally feel like I belong and I'm a part of something which is awesome! xD

Summer is here, yet it just feels like another long weekend to me.
Just a few moments ago, I realized my schedule is missing chem! Gahh~ I hate our counsellors..they ALWAYS mess up something. I need chem..I really really do or it will mess up the so-called plans I have that will help me achieve that whatever-dream I supposedly have.

-sigh- If I really don't get my chem...I will be p'ssed off to the max...which won't be really pretty!
Grrrr...!
Nice way to start my somewhat summer...

Provincials, summer school and then it will be my real summer! Can't wait for my sister to drive. Movie craving...real bad. D:

Today~ I learned a secret. =P
Once again, I feel so honored and happy that I'm being trusted and treated like a friend. Plus, I'm so happy that I'm having friends confronting me about stuff which makes me feel closer to them. ><''

At the same time, I'm making more and more friends! It's amazing~ how kind people can be and how alike and relate-able I am with everybody :P Awesome start for a summer, don't you think?

(c) gwarf - am rand

No comments:

Post a Comment