Tuesday, May 11, 2010

trying to finish up what i started.

Life sucks. I have officially ruined what was suppose to be my masterpiece. I realized that my hand actually shakes a lot and I can't fineline very smooth lines...which is what led to my failure in finelining my sketch. Now I have ruined my original idea and must change some stuff...which I hate because I really loved my original idea. Grr...

Anyways, I have given up trying so hard to talk to people...recently.
I feel that it completely pointless for me to try so hard to talk to people when they obviously got nothing to say which is why I haven't really been speaking much. I notice that I sometimes force myself to speak even though I have nothing to say...which makes me feel like I'm bs-ing the whole day. So...if you want to to, feel free to talk to me, but mind that I won't be very responsive...and that's not because I'm sad, mad or 'sick'. Yupyup.
-Of course, this doesn't mean that I won't be physcobabbling at times...just less. I wonder if this will ruin my hyper image. o-o'''

Ah, I want to mention that today, I have just ruined the 'pure and innocent' image Ms. Ho and Nicola had of me...with my dark and twisted art. Muahahaha!
I probably ruined my image for the people whose reading this blog. Sorry to disappoint you all. =\

--

Juice King's bubble tea...you have failed me. D:

I dread for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. An 'image' is created through one's interpretations of another's character.

    If someone misinterpreted your personality, it's about time they learned who you really are. If they cannot accept who you truly are, ignore them. If you cannot accept who you truly are, explore yourself and find what you're most comfortable with. :)

    ReplyDelete