Monday, May 10, 2010

things blings ring-a-ligga-ling


I'm an Atheist.
I live life believing the phrase: "Everything happens for a reason."

Every action I take always have a reason behind it. Obviously, people are misreading them. No, actually, no one is trying to read them at all. If any misunderstandings happen or if my actions seem harsh...that probably means you're not trying to understand what I'm doing, you idiot!

(I'm never harsh...I'm soft like a teddy bear...)

--

Anyways, I have already passed my period of self-pity in the end of grade 6. I realized that there are so many people out there that are by far much worse than I am. I wish that people would stop and think of OTHERS before pitying themselves on how horrible their lives are. Everyone goes through a horrible social time at school. Everyone (most) people goes through financial difficulties. Everyone has their own problems. Stop being such wusses and self-pitying yourself. You're living. Isn't that a gift already?

If you have a family, if you have education, if you have food, if you have water, if you have a roof to live under, if you have clothes to wear, if you are able to read this blog entry...

THEN SHUT THE H*LL UP!

--

Feel regrets. Make things better. Think about your actions. Do what you believe is right. Live with no regret. Live life to the fullest (so cliche!).
If you want to die, then go die somewhere else...but remember, you have officially ruined the lives of at least 34681 people because of your stupid and ungrateful action.
Not to mention, you have officially lost your chance of ever winning a lottery ticket and driving a ice cream truck.

Go on...go die with the thought of missing the chance to see Joyce take over the world. Tough luck, sucker.

(If you're Christian, then you have just offended God with your actions and to me, I think just by destroying your life should be a sin. Selfish act done by a selfish person with no hope. SHAME ON YOU!)
--

Everyone feels lonely. Even if they're surrounded by friends and classmates, everyone feels lonely some point in their life. It not just one person.
Sometimes, I feel so out of place, even though I'm laughing with someone.

Stop self-pitying yourself and find the place you belong.
If you can't, you're not trying hard enough. If you can't, you're just lying...you wuss. If you can't...then just f*cking wait because out of the 6,697,254,041 people on Earth, there's bound to be someone to keep you company.

No comments:

Post a Comment