Friday, May 21, 2010

should have touched wood when I had the chance...darn it

First of all, I would like to point out that 2 entries below is the blog entry about my sister's Terani dress...if you are interested. Due to my blogging addiction and my blabbermouth, in this case...blabberfingers, the entry below this was a little too long which is why you might've missed the Terani one.

Just to let you know, it's not really because I type too much, more like...the format of this blog is very...squishy and it makes me entry look long D: I had something to point out, but I forgot...again.

--
The reason for the title of this entry is because I had a fever yesterday. Yes, I actually did. My back still hurts, but yesterday..my back, neck and shoulders were aching like crazy and I was just burning up with a horrible headache and poundings haunting my sleep.

Now, I ache a little less and no more horrible pounding. Just feeling out of it...sick-wise.

How unlucky...from stomache flu to a fever and now I guess...a cold. I have a feeling my voice is changing soon because my throat has a little funny feeling to it....which is usually the sign of coughing and voice changing. Anyways, good luck to me. I just ruined my 4 day break...greeeeeaaaaattt.

--
Aside from getting sick, I did something incredibly stupid. I have decided to attack a series I have been wanting to for a long time, but is completely ridiculous and I haven't because it is way to long and hard to keep track of when you're older and have way too much homework to even care about.

I have started watching One Piece.

Yes, be amazed. Gasp.

...I will probably blog later, if I'm not watching a movie. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment